Where To Send Game Reports

Game reports should be sent to the proper league office listed on the HVSRA home page in Arbiter Sports.

Reports from games involving red cards, injuries, assault, or other unusual situations (such as improper player passes or forfeits) should be sent to the league officials and the lead assignor should be copied as well.