At the ENYYSA Board meeting last night it was discussed that referee reports for the ENYYSA State Cup, Arch Cup, and ENY Premier League have been poorly written and not turned in on time or at all. I am imploring all Assignors to notify your referees that they MUST
1. Turn in a report for each game.
2. Ensure that the information written in the report is correct. LOTG Terminology, time of incident, correct player # and name from the roster, correct coach’s or administrator’s name, description of the incident (what was said or actions of the individuals involved with the course of action taken by the referee)
3. Turn in the game report ON TIME. Especially when there is an incident that the directors of each competition need to address. Send offs, coach dismissals, termination of the match due to certain circumstances, abuse and or assault the referee report MUST be turned in within 24 HOURS electronically to:
State Cup/Arch Cup
4. If there is an assault the referee must contact asap
ENY SYRA Lee Suckle firstname.lastname@example.org cell 516 351 5799
or ENY SRA Klaus Mueller email@example.com
ENYYSA President Richard Christiano firstname.lastname@example.org
HVSRA President Brian Baer: email@example.com; cell: 646.500.3065
“…We as a referee organization and the ENYYSA organization are working together to create a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the players, coaches, parents and referees. We as referee administrators must ensure that our officials are completing their responsibilities. Game is not over until the paperwork is in.
With the start of the Spring season fast approaching (weekend of April 7/8), please refer to the link below for information on how to use Arbiter:
The 2017/2018 IFAB Laws of the game have been active since June 2017. Please take a few moments and read the laws before you step onto the field.
This includes heading and concussion regulations:
Important: Risk management training (pre-recertification requirement for referees over the age of 18)
HVSRA referees about your 2018 recertification!
Log into the ENYSRA Game Officials website using the email address you used when you certified previous years. If you never logged into gameofficial, your password might just be all lower case password. Check your personal information – use these screen shots for assistance if you need them:
- Verify your USSF ID #
- Verify the correct group 1571 and district # 4 Hudson Valley
- Verify your referee grade. NOTE: If incorrect, DO NOT REGISTER and instead contact Klaus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Koko (email@example.com).
- Select courses from the main menu and select referee courses.
- Select English or Spanish.
- Select register for this course.
- Verify your information, including your district (4).
- Complete risk management portion.
- Remit payment information.
- Select confirm registration.
- Select load session tracker to take the test.
- Select the 2018 recertification test for your grade.
- Select ok.
- Select start session and take the test and submit when completed!
The registration fees are $65 for grades 8 & 9, $70 for grade 7, and $145 for grades 5 & 6.